ReactJS vs Angular Comparison: Which is Better?
Read also: Why LoopBack Is Better Than Express.js?
Reactjs vs Angularjs is like blurb against a book
React vs Angular comparison: library against framework
Advantages of angularjs
- It is a full-fledged framework that can run in any browser or platform. Moreover, it is consistent, overwhelmed with ready-made tools, ng components are robust and quite mature, as contrasted with React.
- Two-way data bind is probably the top feature, as it diffuses the impact after every minor data change and does way with the need for further effort with data sync in view and model.
Given the fact that our company makes active use of ng2, it is essential to include react vs angular 2 comparison as well.
- TypeScript is an enhanced JS super-set that supplies optional static type checking, object-based programming patterns, and high-performance typing features.
- Owing to component-based architecture components have deep binding and each of them comprises elements with only relevant functionality. What is more, they are loosely coupled and properly encapsulated. Such approach makes components easily reusable, enhance their testability and further maintainability.
Advantages of reactjs
- JSX is a JS syntax that enables HTML quotes and usage of HTML tag syntax for subcomponents rendering. It promotes building of machine-readable code and provides ability to compound components in one compile-time verified file.
- Prompt rendering is among the best features of React that gives a significant edge over Angular. The technology comprises smart methods to mitigate the amount of DOM operations, optimize and accelerate the updates process. Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) is of great use while handling vast databases.
Disadvantages of angularjs
Disadvantages of react.js
- Comparing react vs angular performance, first of all it’s worth mentioning that reactJS is not a full-scale framework and for this very reason integration of the UI library into a common MVC framework requires deeper programming knowledge. It is still young and not mature, considering tutorial volumes, limited ecosystem, etc.
- Apart from pros and cons of reactjs, we should also mention Flux that is frequently applied for adding a structure and architecture to react app. Usage of both technologies can become a challenge for non-experienced programmer, as it lacks structured and comprehensive documentation or guide.
React and Angular offer completely diverse approaches to web application development for startup, small and midmarket businesses. Both technologies are powerful and flexible, while none of them is worse or better, than the other. Depending upon custom app goals and particular system constraints, developers can run from ng2 to React, and back.
Opting for Angular, it usually assumes the creation of core skeleton for a front-end app, whereas React.js can be applied to improve its specific parts. Moreover, it can be integrated with other frameworks, like Backbone or even well-known Angular.
Article Written by: